[TenTec] Chinese Amps

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Chinese Amps
From: "John F." <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:04:24 -0400
Of course the Chink ham radio gear will be just as high quality as all the
other j...er stuff they send over to WalMart.  Too bad you're not still in
command.  I think the quality depends on the standards and supervision of the
American companies, just as you described.
HOWEVER, they have a habit of using such expertise just long enough to steal
all the patented material and learn how to make the product.  You probably know
they are in the process of dismissing IBM from some project they have been
doing in the country.

John
. (Sent from, you guessed it, my cheap little Chinese Wonder Android). :-) :-)
BTW, Only electronics factory I've ever been in is TenTec - I was impressed