Re: [TenTec] Chinese Amps

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Chinese Amps
From: Lee <ny6p01@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 18:59:40 -0700
Just thought I'd chime in to say that Chinese quality has come a long way,
and has a long way to go. This is a general statement: in specific cases,
the quality is exemplary.

All economies fixate on imitation (and intellectual 'borrowing') in the
first phases of their advancement. I'm old enough to remember when 'made in
Japan' was a term of derision.

Btw, using language that is not offensive to describe certain ethnic groups
imparts the same info without the bitter aftertaste. :)