[TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 00:37:42 +0200
I doubt many of you will be in Germany next weekend, but just in case anyone
from our international members manages to be there, please come by and see
me at our booth (A-409) in the main tent.  I don't want to advertise here so
I won't state the name.

It  is always a pleasure to meet people nose to nose.  So far in
Friedrichshafen I have only met Peter from our group.

And I also met Steve (G3TXQ) in England at the National Ham Fest a couple of
times.

This will be a very special Hamfest for me as an antenna I have developed in
the past two years will finally launch and be available for sale.

It will be available in the US at Huntsville in August.

IMPORTANT:  NO SALES INTENT HERE.

ANYONE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO HOME-BREW THIS ANTENNA CAN GET ALL THE
DIMENSIONS FROM ME AND SIMPLY D-I-Y FOR FREE.

SEE:  www.aerial-51.com

Hope to meet at least one or two guys from our group in Friedrichshafen.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP

(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)