Re: [TenTec] OT - Desk Microphone Switch Issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT - Desk Microphone Switch Issue
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:27:06 -0400
HA!   SMALL WORLD DEPARTMENT NO. 92873

My wife's grandpa sprayed WD-40 into a grandfather clock about 30 years ago... STOPPED IT COLD ... However, it recently started working again... spontaneously! And it keeps good time, so I am amazed it did not just lacquer up and choke for good.

A local friend is a jeweler and clock repairman, and he confirms your comments. A couple friends work at Herman-Miller Clock Company ... surely you are familiar with their stuff.

Happy days.