Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: "'Mike Stricker'" <info4mjs@yahoo.com>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:31:44 +0200
WA1SEO, I would suggest that you way under-informed.

Most of the cheap stuff (under $1K) is just that, cheap junk, much of which
is made in China.

If you ever have the opportunity to place a Ten-Tec next to any JA rig
costing less than 2K on a good antenna in a big contest and actually attempt
to make a high score in the contest, you'll see the difference.

For rag chewing with your local gang, there's not much difference.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)