Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: Toby Pennington <w4cakk@centurylink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 20:47:32 -0400

Before the purchase of TT by RF concepts, they were working on a double Eagle rig. Two Eagle receivers with a better user interface. This was to be out by the end of this year, plus a more complex rig out in early 2015 to end of 2016. But now with a new owner, who knows what is really going on.

I called the first rig a "Double Eagle" which gave it a familiar ring-----no pun intended!

Toby K4NH