Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale

To: John Bescher <n4dxi@aol.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 05:01:59 -0500
*It's kind of like being 9 years old again and waiting for the night that
Santa finally comes down the Chimney again isn't it! Congrats on the New TT
gear. Maybe in a few more months when the Motor Replacement Loan for the
XYL's car is paid off, It will be Christmas time for me also! If the XYL
isn't Happy.... Nobody is Happy. Since she got the General Class Ticket,
getting new and different Rigs have become much easier. At least within our
limited budget.*
*                                               73 and May God Bless from
Wade/KJ4WS*