Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:08:46 +0200
GM Toby,

There are times when manual tuners are the only thing that works.
There isn't an auto tuner on the planet that comes anywhere close to
matching the impedance range that the 238 can match.

Of course if you run good antennas, all you usually need is an antenna
"pruner" and then just about anything works.

Let us know how you like the K3 line.
I had a K3 for 6 months, wish I still had it, but I did not like it as much
as my Eagle and I just couldn't afford both.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)