Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565

To: John K Gotwals <john@gotwals.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Orion 565
From: Toby Pennington <w4cakk@centurylink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:21:10 -0400
John, I hope you can sell the Orion. If the RIt is still intermittent, you may have to make allowances in price for that problem, as it cannot be fixed at all in some of the radios from what I understand. I have now sold all my Ten Tec gear as I don't trust what is going on now with a new owner. I got 1500 out of my Orion, and got 2500 out of the Orion 2. But both radios were perfect. I sold the amp for 1500 and the 238C tuner for 530 bucks. So, just got the K line in here and I am satisfied with the elecraft gear for now.

Good Luck with the sale.     Toby K4NH