Re: [TenTec] Source for TITAN 425 plate choke?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Source for TITAN 425 plate choke?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:40:44 -0500
My first thought is to visit your local electric motor shop, one that rewinds motors, get some #20 to #24 enamel wire and rewind the present choke. I'm am presuming the present choke is damaged.

Surplus Sales of Nebraska has (IRF) 60-90 Ceramic coil form has two #6 tapped holes each end for mounting. 60 µH. 90 turns #26 enameled wire. 3/4" x 2-1/2"L. These are listed at $9 each plus the dreadded shipping charges.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "A R" <raf_3@msn.com>