Re: [TenTec] order

To: demerson@compuserve.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] order
From: Tim Wininger <ky5rtim@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:40:48 -0500
Guess I order the wrong radio........Eagle 599 on Jul 4th @ 3PM CDST.

No joy after two weeks which is what I was told by Mr. Stan via email
after I inquired. Order placed on internet.

I am not complaining however just observing the lack of info forth coming
in this
age of sophisticated communications................

Glad  to hear someone is getting radios  delivered on their doorsteps

Tim, AB4B