[TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:59:15 -0400
Regarding:
----------------------------------

It's the most widely used CAT package going........

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

----------------------------------

Looks like I have some extra work to do, no one else wants to take this on.
Rick, can you please email me a list of what I need here to test/implement
this?
e.g. where do I see the other ini files. (link please)
where do I get omnirig? (I assume there are instructions there to
install/set it up)
where do I get at least 2 free softwares that use omnirig (again, link
please)
email the group, and me, so that people see where these come from JUST IN
CASE someone else wants to take this on too.
I believe you sent this info to me some time ago, but I've slept since then
and this email system we use is rather idiotic in sorting/archiving crap,
er, emails.

I use to joke with the saying... TEN-TEC ain't sleeping, well.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC