Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:38:31 -0500
Hams have some unusual personality traits but this behavior is not unique
to hams.  Those who like cars, tubas, tools, stereos, firearms, kitchen
appliances, toothbrushes, pets, razor blades, deodorant, colleges, lawn
mowers, baseball gloves and more besides all act the same way basically.
Ford vs. Chevy etc.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen