Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:22:14 -0400
Hi Jim...

I once had a problem with a 2m rig once. I enlisted the assistance of a local Elmer who had me open it on his work bench, while he looked over my shoulder and walked me through the process of diagnosis and repair. I used his scope and test equipment under his supervision.

Maybe you could arrange a similar outing and perform the procedures suggested by the Guru under similar circumstances. I learned a lot, and got my rig fixed, with minimal risk I would make it worse on my own.

Maybe you could do that.