Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:07:16 -0500
That makes sense because adjusting the sidetone during the test did not
change anything, as I think about it.

I'll have a go at your further suggestions tomorrow.

It is good to have the VI+ to compare to, which is known to be working
"right."

I notice that the alignment info in the manuals shows that on the VI, CW
tune is C16, LSB receive is C10 and USB receive is C12.  In the VI+, CW
tune is C10, LSB receive is C16 and USB receive is C12.  I guess that is to
keep everyone hopping.

Many thanks again.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen