Re: [TenTec] Can't manage Argonaut VI memories with setup539 GIU?

To: Ten-Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Can't manage Argonaut VI memories with setup539 GIU?
From: vtnn43e@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:13:04 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for the reply John.
It would be sweet if at some time in the future that that function could be
added. I plan on filling all of the memories on my Argo VI when I get it and an
interface would be nice to have.
BTW the VI that I have on order is my first TT rig. I look forward to taking it
with me when we go camping.

Zack
N8FNR