Re: [TenTec] Why is Eagle #2 on order?

To: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>, "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>, "RMcGraw@Blomand.net" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why is Eagle #2 on order?
From: george fritkin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:30:07 -0700
I believe like most manufacturers, TenTec self insures

George, W6GF

On Friday, August 1, 2014 5:17 PM, Mike Stricker via TenTec
<tentec@contesting.com> wrote:

Years ago I had someone send via UPS a package to me.  A few days after it was
due, I began inquiring.  UPS said it was delivered and the sender provided me
with a tracking number.  Since I was supposed to send money out after delivery,
I was looking like the bad guy.  After a week of going back and forth with UPS
and the sender, I was at my wits end.  Upon doing some yard work, I noticed a
pacakge at my back/side entrance, which I never used.  It was the UPS package.

I contacted UPS and notified them that it was delivered but not at the front
door.  The UPS delivery person said that he decided to leave it at THAT door
because he had a delivery next door to me and it was easier/faster to drop it
off there.

I was livid and had to apologize to the sender.  Perhaps something like this
happened with your package.

I hope it turns up.

Mike, WA1SEO