Re: [TenTec] Hercules 444 amp

To: <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <ac5aa@ac5aa.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules 444 amp
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:17:59 -0500
Who knows, Al?  I have the failed 3-500ZG here in the shack - keep thinking
I'll make a table lamp out of it, ha!  The only indication on it is a "QC"
stamp of some sort on the phenolic base that has a Roman "12" on it and an
indistinguishable character above that.  It's marked "112" on the top in
magic marker, probably for matching up pairs.  Otherwise, I have no clue
about it.  I don't think anything I've contributed on the topic is going to
help because it was 10-12 years ago and probably not relevant any longer.
If EIMAC's are not able to be found (I'm sure NOS are gone by now) then it's
just academic anyway.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas