Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Digital

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Digital
From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:48:46 -0400
Which one did you get?  The kit, the assembled PCB, the assembled one in a box
with cables, or the assembled in a box with box?

Looks like he used some impedance transformers... (To provide isolation would
be my bet) in the audio path with a fixed resister to set the level.   I
suspect the signal levels are wrong on the acc1 jack.