[TenTec] Subject: Re: din connector, news from Hall Mountain KY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Subject: Re: din connector, news from Hall Mountain KY
From: "John F." <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:50:18 -0400
Dennis,
I just bought an Eagle, so not in the Market for anything else at
this time.  Have an Omni V, a Corsair II with DDS Vfo, an old
540, and an Argo 509, so I'm still in good shape TT wise!

Bob, I'm not really too concerned since I have WB8VGE's amp
keyer, and it works fine.  I'll have two male DIN plugs with
wires already soldered to the plug, so I won't have to try
to solder anything else to the current ACC1 meltable  plug to
attach anything besides the amp keyer.

So I'm not in the market for the 318 at this point, since I
can easily put two devices on the cable I'll have, as has
been suggested with the 318.

73, John, K4AVX

JOHN;

      If you need another VI+ I have 2 of then for sale and both one
owner each with filters,power supply and mikes.

      Dennis AE2EE/AAR2LD

Message: 15