Re: [TenTec] Argo V and digital modes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V and digital modes
From: Robert <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:25:10 -0500
Yes one can run any stages in class C  with a FSK signal with no issues.  In
order to have IMD issues there must be 2 or more signals present at the same
time.  With FSK only the carrier frequency exists although it changes  the
required shift frequency amount and at the baud rate.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone