Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:28:45 -0500
The sidetone monitor is accurate with regard to evaluating the dit spacing. At 0 the dits will be nice and staccato and at 25 they will be noticeably legato. Although I'm not a CW professional, I normally run dit sp at 10 for a CW speed of 15 to 20 WPM. At higher speeds you may want to move toward the 0 area.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Goltz" <whomike@zoominternet.net>