[TenTec] Another retro question - Argosy-Century

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another retro question - Argosy-Century
From: "Al Soto" <asoto66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:28:53 -0400
I liked reading all the opinions about the Corsair revisited (modern version
of corsair).

I don't have a long history with ten tec and was not a ham in the 80s, but
now own two ten tec rigs and am thinking about another. I've learned a lot
just being on this reflector and am glad to be part of this community.

I see the Century 21 and Argosy (analog versions) as such different rigs
made during the same years. For those that owned or used them (for cw), how
would you compare them?

73, Al  kj3q