Re: [TenTec] Orion ll

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion ll
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:11:06 -0500
The 4 large Phillips screws are standard on the sides. The Torx are at the rear of the case. Normally a Torx wrench is supplied with the accessory kit from Tentec.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
All opinions expressed herein are solely those of K4TAX and do not reflect opinions, ideas, policy or practice of other persons or companies including R F Concepts.

This is to inform all persons I am a Ten-Tec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Ten-Tec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Ten-Tec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I am not an employee of Ten-Tec and hold no employment relationship, no financial or other interests, nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Ten-Tec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "P C A" <xtraham58@hotmail.com>