Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:23:37 -0500
*Amen and 100% agreement on your statement Bob. A workman is only as good
as his tools. Although when I was younger, about anything on my 1957 Chevy
could be fixed with Vise grips and a Clothes Hanger. Try that today!*

*                                                                  73 Bob
from Wade/KJ4WS*