Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question
From: "Tony Lelieveld" <va3dwi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:11:28 -0400
Wade,

I should've mentioned this, but I did NOT state that my rig is off frequency. I only showed a way that indicates the difference on the read-out compared to WWV. I did not check if in the Orion-II all frequency generators are synced to one master oscillator. If not, it could be a sideband oscillator that is slightly off but I do suspect that my Orion-II may be off by that amount but I don't worry too much when it is that close.

Hope that answers your question Wade.
73, Tony VE3DWI.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wade Staggs" <tvman1954@gmail.com>