Re: [TenTec] Centurion is on the Fritz

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion is on the Fritz
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 07:55:10 -0500
When you lift the cover, there is a HV shorting bar that should short the HV to ground. Notice I say SHOULD. Never take anything for granted when working with any product that uses high voltage. Use a screwdriver with a well insulated handle to short the Cap on the top of the tubes to chassis.

If you've spoken with Gary then take his advice.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richards" <jrichards@k8jhr.com>