[TenTec] For Sale: ORION II

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: ORION II
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:35:49 -0500
Selling my Ten-Tec ORION II top of the line HF transceiver in excellent
condition! Not a scratch, it rests protected on all surfaces from scratches or
bumps. The rig contains three optional roofing filters: 300Hz, 600Hz and
1.8KHz. Rear panel has the I.F. output jack for easy accessibility of the 9MHz
output. Rig has not been abused, comes from a non-smoking, climate controlled
environment. Rig includes these extras: CW Morse paddle, Ten-Tec model  301
remote tuning knob, Ten-Tec model 709 cardiod pattern dynamic mic with
removable desk stand, Ten-Tec built in automatic antenna tuner and an external
4 position remote antenna switch which is set up by the user to connect the
right antenna for each band you operate. Use it at the rig or at the antenna
feed lines outside.  The remote switch contains KW capable relays, bypass
capacitors and necessary circuitry as guided by Ten-Tec. Includes the owners
manual and can be shipped in original box. Can deliver down the East coast aft
 er payment. $2500.      73 de Dave at:   K1OPQ.nh@gmail.com.