Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance
From: "Marsh Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 10:07:53 -0600
"Carl's tip on "32-bit" Windows 7 is important. You'll stand a much better
chance of getting old software and old interfaces through (thru adapters) to
work than with 64-bit."

I switched from XP to Win 7 64-bit Pro earlier this year and have not had a
problem running any of my 32-bit software.

The only thing I had to change was my parallel printer port CW interface to
a serial port interface. And after I did that I no longer needed Direct I/O.

Marsh, KA5M