Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Computer Assistance
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 23:13:16 +0100
Jim, let's consider the world as an ocean.
You can take the pacific, I'll take the atlantic.

Now consider some poor guy in a life boat in either ocean.

Our oceans represent the world of Microsoft.
The lifeboat represents the world of Linux.

The primary difference is found in "middleware" but people in the lifeboat
have no clue what it is and what it means.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)