[TenTec] For Sale RX-320D

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale RX-320D
From: "R. Eric Sluder via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:06:58 -0500
I have for sale a RX-320D receiver. It comes with antenna, and original manual.
 I will include a non-TenTec supplied power supply with it.  The case has no
scratches, and just a very light scuff or two.  Price is $210 shipped CONUS, if
outside of this region I may entertain shipping it to other regions, but will
require additional fees beyond the shipping I would pay for CONUS.

In case you are wondering, I bought the receiver on a whim off of eBay.  Works
just fine, and I played with it over the past couple of months. Now that my
curiosity is satisfied, I am ready to move on.

I only take PayPal, email me direct resluder@yahoo.com for arrangements if you
want to buy it.

I will be putting it back on eBay soon if there are no bites.

73,
-Eric
W9WLW

Sent from an iPhone