Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 11:16:23 +0100
Tell me about it.
Last year it lamed my computer to the extent that it would not even send
code properly.
I had to send the exchanges myself throughout the entire contest.

This year I modified the process priorities in the Task Manager, giving the
contest software a higher priority than the telnet stuff.  It worked OK
then.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)