[TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: John Rippey <w3uls73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:58:59 -0500
I spoke with a Ten-Tec service guy some time back before the recent
move.I remarked on the red tape now imposed on customers before
sending a rig in for service. He expressed guarded unhappiness about
all the changes being imposed. Not a happy camper. Doubt if he's still
there.

The "CEO" who took over for the long-time CEO left shortly thereafter.
No "CEO" now, I guess. It appears everything now is being directed by
the suits in Colorado. For my money, Ten-Tec risks deteriorating into
just a brand, rather than maintaining its status as a separate
stand-alone entity. This will be denied, I suspect, but my sense is
that T-T's best days may be in the rear view mirror. Cryptic,
unhelpful comments from the service department may well be an early
indicator.

73,

John, W3ULS