Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: george fritkin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 01:23:41 +0000 (UTC)
The real problem is aging products. There are just so many patches to the dam
and then.......What you are seeing at Ten Tec is just that the dam had major
leaks. The amps are expensive, the wonderful ORION is gone, the OMNI Vll is
pricey.  The Eagle is great, I have two, but it is not enough.  I have a new
Argo and a KX3 (Elecraft), as far as comparing the two radios.....enough said.
As a radio junkie and an engineer, the world is rapidly passing Ten Tec.
George, W6GFProud owner of ORION ll.....OMNI Vll...New Argo.....Two Eagles

     On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:58 PM, John Rippey <w3uls73@gmail.com>