Re: [TenTec] SERVICE MANUAL OMNI 5

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SERVICE MANUAL OMNI 5
From: Ralph Matheny K8RYU <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 15:11:03 -0500 (EST)

I have the manual that came with the radio and I think that is
the "service manual".  However, a word of caution.  Some years
back I did a bunch of work on my O-V and learned that all of them
are not created equal.  You really need the drawing for the boards
that your unit has in it.  I found that mine was more of an Omni-VI
than an Omni-V.  I assume that TT included improvements as they came
along in the process of developing the Omni VI.

I can make copies for those who need them, up to a point.  I don't
check email every day, but will help out if delays are acceptable.

de K8RYU