Re: [TenTec] 540/Triton Transmit Audio Distortion

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 540/Triton Transmit Audio Distortion
From: Bill Acito <w1pa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 14:51:33 -0400
>>Have you tried making a serious RF Gain reduction to the receiver you
>>aremonitoring with? What about On the Air Reports?
Good point, Wade. I put a dummy load on both the 540 and the other RX. I also
tried to work a station on 20m last night, and they said "I hear someone
calling, but you are very distorted".I swapped on the SSB generator board last
night with another, to no effect, and I'll partition the finals tonight.Bill
W1PA