Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus: No RX or TX on 10 meters (Intermittent)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus: No RX or TX on 10 meters (Intermittent)
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:10:45 +0200
I had a 961 power supply crap out on me, right in the middle of a contest.
It was nearly 10 years old.
The problem was missing solder on one of the connections in the power
supply.
It had simply never been soldered.
I soldered it and it returned to life.

We have a saying in German that describes this best, but the translation
into English is a bit rough:

"There are things which don't exist."
(think about it)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP