Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Zero Beating

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Zero Beating
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:14:05 -0400
Well, I'm not an Eagle expert...

But if this one station is the only one telling you that you are "100 Hz
High" (which sounds pretty petty and picky to me, but what do I know?), then
you have two and only two easy choices:

(1)  The next time you tune him in, set your XIT to 100 Hz below your
frequency.
(2)  Don't work him any longer.

Also, I'd be curious to know if he is saying this only to you, or to others
as well.  Because, if he's saying it to everyone else... it's not your rig
that has a problem.  It's his.  Or, at least, something in the rig/operator
interface, but let's not go there.

73, ron w3wn