Re: [TenTec] Scout problems

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout problems
From: "James W. Ross MD" <jameswross@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:42:42 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
THX Stuart,

Power meter shows pretty good output. I think the meter is simply binding and I
think it was dropped in shipping.  I noticed that it does not return to zero
when the power is turned off. ALC light flickers when you first transmit but
does not stay on.

I already had to fix a break where the MIC jack connects to the PCB.

Do you know a source for TT technical manuals? How do you remove and replace
the meter? I got the logic counter display board out but can't see how to get
the meter out.

73,

Jim