[TenTec] Tentec gear F/S!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec gear F/S!
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:42:01 -0700
Tentec fans!

I happened across a clean Orion II F/S over the weekend. Just got the
word that I am the apparent purchaser. So,... I have to sell some of the
 following Tentec gear!

I have the following available F/S:

Tentec OmniVI/option 3  with all filters    $800   (2 units)

Tentec 961 power supply                       $110
Tentec 962 power supply                       $110
  (note: one of the above needs to have the scratchy
    speaker replaced. I have the replacement, just
     haven't yet installed it. $10 off if you do it!)

Tentec Hercules II linear amps (420)  $800  (2 units)
                    $20 for the (one only) remote control cable

Tentec Hercules II power supply (9420)   (sell only with a Herc II) $300

Astron 70A power supplies                          $250  (2 units)

Tentec 238 tuners                             $275 (2 units)

Tentec remote tuning pods (301)        $100   (2 units)

Tentec desk mike (705)     grey mike  wired 4-pin   $75
                           (706)    charcoal,   wired 4-pin   $80

and, if necessary, a very clean Corsair II, very late production model,
with all filters -- was unit of N1EU                 $650

All prices do NOT include shipping! lower 48 only unless pick-up in
southwest Oregon. All gear will be fully checked out operationally
before shipping.

I will (soon) be looking for Orion II filters, speakers, and power
supply.

--
73     Allan    K7GT