Re: [TenTec] Orion Sub Receiver getting no signals

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Sub Receiver getting no signals
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:32:18 -0700
that what my sub receiver problems feels like….sometime it works, sometimes a
hiss, sometimes some kind of indescribable noise…it has been back to TT for
logic board replacement.
Sometimes pressing the sub receiver button will let it kick in, sometimes
not…but if I can recall, once its activated, it stays activated…
Im going to keep the laptop with Carls orion control program handy so the next
time it acts up, I will se if the program makes a difference.