[TenTec] I am completely and totally frustrated! Omni D Model C DDS Kit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I am completely and totally frustrated! Omni D Model C DDS Kit woes.
From: Steven KA9MOT <ka9mot@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 16:02:46 -0600
My brother Mike KC9ZQU purchased this radio last winter. It arrived not
working and we determined that it had taken a shot on the VFO knob during
shipping and damaged it.

Fast forward to Mike going SK in May.  We talked about the radio and I told
him that I would like to have it as a keepsake.

Anyway, I decided to fix thew rig, and decided the N4YG DDS kit was the
best method to get this old rig working.

So, I am at a point that I am working with internet directions and I am
lost after removing the Offset Pot.

Has anybody on the board done this modification? Help?

Thanks,
Steve KA9MOT

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~  Andrew Jackson