Re: [TenTec] Corsair II - Filter Classtime Please

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II - Filter Classtime Please
From: "W8BVH" <w8bvh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 08:17:30 -0500
Hello Joe,
I was going to scan your page request from my manual I bought from Ten Tec a few years ago but find that page 3-34 is missing from this manual also. Should you find that page somewhere I would appreciate a copy and likewise should I forage one up I'll send to you. Strange that a new manual copy would not have that page in it.
Best regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH

----- Original Message ----- From: <k7mks@comcast.net>