Re: [TenTec] Radio Complexity was Re: Dirty Transmitters - Flex and Yaes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Complexity was Re: Dirty Transmitters - Flex and Yaesu
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 00:53:00 +0000
The K3 would be a whole different radio if it had a big screen and could
display 18 lines of different menu entries at one time like the Orion.
Viewing only one menu entry at a time when there's 104 (!!!) different
config menu entries, scrolling/searching for one who knows where, is a
nightmare on the K3.  That being said, the K3s is still an AMAZING radio.

73, Barry N1EU