[TenTec] Antenna for OMNI VII LF reception

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Antenna for OMNI VII LF reception
From: "Michael Rutkaus" <mrutkaus@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:12:22 -0500
I should have mentioned that, I have a Wellbrook 1530 aluminum loop mounted
on a ten foot pole on top of a ridge elevation of about 900'.

No antenna tuner for the loop, and it is operating substantially below it's
rated range also, it is rated down to 30khz. Now I'm wondering what their
lower frequency loop would do, and also what my planned 270' 160mtr OCFD
will do for receiving these frequencies.

Pretty neat to find something new to do with what you have!

73
Mike
K4QET

---