Re: [TenTec] 208-A CW Filter wanted

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 208-A CW Filter wanted
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 23:03:16 +0100
You've got your wires crossed, Bob.
The 515 was the Argonaut, not Argosy.

The 515 did not have an accessory IF filter.

The 208-A is an accessory audio filter that worked similarly as well as an
IF filter because it is inside the AGC loop.  It also doubles up as a notch
filter.

If you don't find one, just build one yourself.
There is even enough room to place it inside the box.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)