Re: [TenTec] 208-A CW Filter wanted

To: Robert Brown via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 208-A CW Filter wanted
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 17:35:44 -0600
Bob,

FYI there's a 208 filter (don't know if it could be adapted?) and a 206A
calibrator listed on eHam Classifieds as of a couple days ago:

http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/487436

Disclaimer: no financial interest, just the messenger here, caveat emptor. If
you don't have an eHam login I can inquire on your behalf if needed.

73, Al