Re: [TenTec] INFORMATION ABOUT VERTICAL ANTENNAS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INFORMATION ABOUT VERTICAL ANTENNAS
From: Jim Vohland <n9vo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 13:03:36 -0500
My experiences echo yours.  I have hustler 5btv ground mounted with radial city
below, full wave horizontal loop and two element quad. 20 up no comparison the
quad rules. But sometimes propagation doesn't follow the rules.  I just switch
to whatever works.

Thanks for all you do John.  Maybe with all the changes taking place you can
get the certificate program back.

Sent from my iPhone