[TenTec] Corsair 2 to Hercules 2 Auto Bandswitching possible?????

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 2 to Hercules 2 Auto Bandswitching possible?????
From: jon greenwood via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:46:51 +0000 (UTC)
To our super techs on the list,
I just picked up a Herc 2 and see that it can auto band switch if connected to
a Corsair 1. However on the C2 Ten Tec dropped the Linear connector from the
rear panel.
Checking the manuals I see on the C1 it was on the osc/mixer board 80975. In my
C2 manual that board looks significantly changed.
Has anyone on list added this capability back to the C2? I know it is not that
hard to just change the amp when changing bands but just found the technology
to have it done automatic was cool, and felt its to bad the C2 lost that
ability to pair with the matching amp.
Not sure it would be worth the effort, but curious what others think.73Jon