Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service

To: tentec@contesting.com, Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:29:14 -0500
There used to be several on this list who did third party service on "classic"
TT rigs. I haven't seen any posts from some of them for quite a while. Is
anyone still doing this, or did they close up shop because of parts
availability or other reasons?

If there are folks who are still interested in servicing these rigs it would
be nice to have a list of their names and contact info posted here.

TNX/73, Al